front trunnions

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: front trunnions
From: "Paul Grafelman" <pdgrafelman@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:15:31 +0000
Thanks Nolan and Vegaman,

Because there is not rot in the floorboards or cross members, I decided to
try removing the tub without any bracing. It's now sitting on sawhorses, and
I cannot see any flex at all. The bonnet is also off and last night I
power-washed the frame/suspension/drivetrain. Its seems that 30+ years of
leaking oil has nearly prevented rusting of any of the components.

Anyone have recommendations on the best bushing kits and gasket kits (diff,
transmission, etc)? I've looked at the big 3 and others, but I have no idea
which ones are best.

Paul Grafelman

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!