RE: front trunnions

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: front trunnions
From: "Daniel Parrott" <parrotthead01@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:27:59 -0400
Larry, my experience is limited to front end rebuild that I did this past
spring.  With the front hub on the bench, screwed the trunions on until
tight with the fingers. I then backed off the trunion until I had a full
free range of motion for the front hub without any binding.  I remember 1 or
2 rotations. Once the assembly was on the car, I verified that the hub could
move in the trunion for the full range of motion.  So far, so good.

Dan Parrott
Savannah, Ga