Rear Shock Mounts

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Rear Shock Mounts
From: Christopher Myers <cmyers@eiu.org>
Date: 12 Nov 2004 20:07:11 -0000
Just to let you know i have a 67 spit with rotoflex rear using the stock shock
towers.
There are a few spacers in the set up and as I did not do the conversion I don't
know all the specifics. I am getting to the point of replacing the rotoflex
donuts (waiting for good weather) and will examine the set up more closely.

Chris Myers

yes... but NOT with rotoflex setup.
The mounts welded into the wheel wells
was simply to re-position the shock to clear the donuts
on the axles.

My MKIII GT6 upper shock mount is identical to my
75 Spitfire upper shock mount. For that fact I have the
exact same air shock on both cars.

Paul Tegler