Re: roto-flex vs swing axle

To: "Barry Schwartz" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>, <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: Re: roto-flex vs swing axle
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:52:55 -0600
I bought left and right rotoflex axles, thinking the design beat the hell
out of the volkswagon looking Spit axles. The left side was rusted solid, so
I bought another left side rotoflex. I haven't used them and have very
little experience with the Spit swing axles. While asking a lot of questions
about the two setups, I think the majority of Spit listers believe the
lighter, less complicated, swing axles can perform just fine. " If you spend
a lot of money on accessories ". If things work out, I might be able to
compare the two setups myself. THIS SUMMER! Standby.

Larry