Best sequence for installing Door Waist Seal and Wheatherstrip

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Best sequence for installing Door Waist Seal and Wheatherstrip
From: Paul-Ernest Levesque <pelevesque@globetrotter.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 17:14:53 -0400
I am wandering If I install door waist seal and Wheatherstrip before
installing the window with the bottom Channel then, will the window pass
thought the window opening with the channel installed. If I lower the window
down the bottom (also removing the glass rest in bottom) of the door first,
then there is not much space to use a J hook between the glass and the
window opening. Any recommendation of this subject.
Thank you and have a very nice day

P-Ernest

===     http://www.vtr.org