RE: Best sequence for installing Door Waist Seal and

To: pelevesque@globetrotter.net, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Best sequence for installing Door Waist Seal and
From: "Ken C" <sdspitfire@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 23:37:42 +0000
The window needs to be installed first and then the weatherstrip and waist
seal. However, an alternate method of attachment is to use silicon adhesive
for both rather than the metal clips. And the paint does not get scratched.
Mine have been attached this way for 4 years

Ken C

===     http://www.vtr.org