Re: Clutch repair options

To: <jimmuller@rcn.com>, s1500@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: Clutch repair options
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2006 15:19:09 -0400
Taking out the passenger seat is a must.  Otherwise, you may damage it.
Also cover the driver's seat and the carpet with a tarp.

Also remove the padded rail/molding that runs across the bottom of the dash.
Otherwise, you'll damage it trying to remove the screws that hold the
center pillar to the bottom of the dash.

In general, avoid rushing or you may damage the interior or get it dirty.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

===     http://www.vtr.org