Re: What's in a name?

To: Chris Kotting <ckotting@iwaynet.net>
Subject: Re: What's in a name?
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 20:40:43 -0400
Cc: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Chris Kotting wrote:

  What about those who have swapped Toyota or Datsun
> engines/transmissions into their "Spridgets", are those cars no longer
> "Spridgets"?

We will call these "sprid-JAP-ets"

Actually the word "Spridget" comes about from all the car shows,parts
suppliers, and enthusiasts who, through the years just shortened the
words Sprites and Midgets.

When I asked Mark for a "Spridget list" maybe I should have asked for a
Sprite/Midget list so this war would have never started.
Sorry list, my mistake for asking for "Spridget" list.
I take full responsiblity.

As I posted last night, if everyone refers to their car for what it is,
we all will know that it is part of "OUR LIST" Be it a Sprite, Midget,
Spitfidget, Spridget, Spridjapet, Innocenti, American lumped/Jap
trannyed/Fiat bodied LBC, it doesn't matter, we should be ONE happy
family.

--
Frank A Clarici 3rd
Too many LBCs