Re: Exhausting Cheap Solution!

To: Mark Endicott <endicott@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Exhausting Cheap Solution!
From: Chuck Ciaffone <chuckc@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 1998 21:22:02 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi,

When it came time to replacethe muffler on my '72, I looked
at various solutions from the stock to the custom. Big Bucks!
And they all were made up of two cans with a 90-degree connector.
The second can ran across the back end, into a 90-dgree bend and
a short outlet.

Instead, I opted for a MUCH CHEAPER muffler made for an earlier
Midget, perhaps a '70?, that has only one can, and exits straight back,
losing two 90-degree bends. This sounds really mellow, and cost
only about $30-$35. It ain't stainless, but then what on a Midget
is?

chuck

chuck ciaffone chuckc@ibm.net