Re: Exhausting Cheap Solution!

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: Exhausting Cheap Solution!
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 1998 20:59:04 -0500
Cc: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Ulix Goettsch wrote:

> How can you fit a muffler under the floorboard?  Do the tires still reach
> the ground?
> What kind of mufflers did you use?
> Ulix

Ulix

I've been using $20 glass packs for 20 years, they last a long time usually
longer
then I keep a Sprite, and are cheap.
I use an 18" "Cherry Bomb" with a 1 3/4" inlet and exhaust. with a little piece
of
bent metal welded to it you can bolt it right to the original hanger behind the
axle.
You will also need a pipe adapter if using the stock pipe, On LCB headers, the
size is 1 3/4", I pick up a length of 1 3/4 pipe and a glass pack, weld it all
together and forget about it.
JC Whitney <www.jcwhitneyusa.com> sells a short glass pack.

--
Frank Clarici