Re: Exhausting Cheap Solution!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Exhausting Cheap Solution!
From: Christopher T Palmer <ctp@gbn.org>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 1998 21:36:45 +0100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I thought the same thing, but I let him do it anyway.  I haven't looked
back since.

He only carries the 'Blue Streak' brand of glass packs.  When the car comes
back I will take a picture under it, as well as take the measurements.

I will admit, it scrapes every once in a while, but it's a $20 glass
pack...I'll live, and so will it.

CTP