Re: Left Lane Cruiser!

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, "Nolan, Michael F." <Michael_Nolan@cuusa.com>
Subject: Re: Left Lane Cruiser!
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 1998 22:06:57 -0500
Cc: "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ditto.  The Bugeye at 70 is more thrilling than the Lotus was at 100 - a
much greater sensation of speed.  Plus you can do it all day everyday.

Now, the Esprit on a deserted Florida road at 140 hitting the rev limiter
in 4th and your head still snapping back as you nail 5th with the engine
wailing 6 inches behind your head, that was interesting too...