Re: New Kid

To: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Subject: Re: New Kid
From: david brown <davebrown1@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 21:29:13 -0800
Cc: TRIPPY <RTRIPLETT@FAB9.intel.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ulix,

I have a 78 Midget which I have learned to love dearly since buying it and
putting
it back on the road last August.

It has74K original miles and a prononuced lean to the left, even when my 205#'s
are
not in the driver's seat. When I had it aligned, the technician commented on the
lean.  Maybe it is the Spitfire engine:-)

Dave

See the vehicle (But perhaps not the lean) at
http://home.earthlink.net/~davebrown1