Re: New Kid

To: TRIPPY <RTRIPLETT@FAB9.intel.com>
Subject: Re: New Kid
From: Eric Mumford <mumford@rpi.edu>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 02:28:32 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Is the kit that Vic Brit sells for $900 worth it?

How much time do you have on your hands?

My brother and I re-upholstered the inside of his '76 Midget with grey
carpeting manually.  In other words, bought a $35 surplus roll of 9' by
12' carpeting, measured out each panel, and cut them to size.  Took
about 30-40 hours.  With a kit you save a lot of hassle of cutting
carpet.  It's your call.

To be honest, if I had to do it again, I would probably break down and
buy the kit.  My brother's only 16 though and we're on a shoestring
budget for him.

 __.o,\____  *       Eric Mumford          *   ('v')  -> BA-KUK!
/__ \ /  _ ) *      mumford@rpi.edu        *  ((   ))
 (+)`---(+)  * http://travolta.stu.rpi.edu * --"---"--o