Re: Header & Exhaust

To: "Nolan, Michael F." <Michael_Nolan@cuusa.com>, "'spridge'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Header & Exhaust
From: robert weeks <robert@woozy.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 11:10:44 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Nolan,

When I was considering a pacesetter, I was steered away from it by
the list for some good reasons. I ended up getting a LCB header from
Hal Rodgers and it's been great. I'd say it was the single biggest
improvement I've made to my engine's performance. I have the Monza
exhaust too, and I've never noticed it being too loud. I also have
a Weber DGV, it works really nicely, especially with the new exhaust
setup.

Good Luck,

Robert Weeks
Durham NC