Re: Header & Exhaust

To: Les Myer <lmyer@qtm.net>
Subject: Re: Header & Exhaust
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 1998 21:34:12 -0500
Cc: AHSprite78@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Les Myer wrote:

> One of the most amazing things I have ever heard is three 1275s, tops down,
> side-by-side, 70 mph, with the sound reverberating off of tall noise
> abatement walls on both sides of the road.  Now that's sweet music.
>
> Les Myer

It sure was sweet! And I was one of the ones with Les.
Just wait untill you hear 50 plus Sprites at Sprite Rush cruising down the
interstate or thru Carlisle. Now there is a sweet sound!
And it is set up so the last car comes out and passes the line so everybody
gets a
chance to lead and follow.

Hear you all there!

--