Congratulations, Amy Turner!!!!!!

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Congratulations, Amy Turner!!!!!!
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 1998 09:08:53 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spriget Enthusiasts Everywhere!

Wife Paula and I were lolling around lazily this morning (naughtily skipping
church), watching a little TV and checking my e-mail when a special spot came
on the Knoxville TV station we were watching.  A broadcast featuring none
other than our friend, Amy Turner and hubby Paul and their Bugeye Healium.
The viewer was treated to a ride down the road in Healium which depicted the
view from the passenger seat and views of Amy's beautiful bugeye speeding
past, looking very fast.  It also showed Amy and Paul getting their hands
dirty as they are rebuilding another bugeye, one of two that Amy was given by
someone in Georgia who had them entangled in vines and beesnests in a barn.

Congratulations Amy, for being selected for this broadcast!  It certainly put
a positive light on Sprite/Healey ownership, driving, and restoration.  And
they could not have chosen a more gracious owner than Amy--if you haven't met
she and Paul, you will be in for a treat when you do.  Be sure to look her up
at Sprite Rush, or at the Sprite Conclave in Michigan and chat for a spell.  I
find her to be a most willing and helpful chatter with a friendly, quick, and
wonderful smile.  And very patient with we computer illiterates.  Thanks
Amy!!!!    LOL

-------David
       --'67 Sprite MKIV, Vicky