Re: Insurance

To: "Philip Hubbard" <phubbard@carroll.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: "Daryl May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 18:24:19 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Phil,

Here's a Northeast insurer that covers old cars at low rates and your car's
value is agreed up front:

Condon and Skelly
Suite 203
121 East King's Hwy
Maple Shade, NJ 08052

1-800-257-9496 or 1-609-234-3434

You do need to have a stock car, limit your driving to 2500 miles a year,
for club or maintenance purposes only, and to have a clean record.

Daryl