Re: Insurance

To: byers@cconnect.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Lancer7676 <Lancer7676@aol.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 07:50:40 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Steve--

I sympathize with you.  There seems to be no common sense in the mechanized,
computerized, no-brainer approach to dealing with people that the insurance
industry, banks, and government take.   Back in the '60's, I bought my very
first car, a 1963 TR4, Red!   A runner it was!  I decided to put taped white
Racing Stripes over the bonnet and the boot lid, which I did.  Looked pretty
darn good!  I was insured under my Dad's State Farm policy.  The State Farm
agent saw me driving down the street one day in my newly striped "4",
immediately contacted my Dad to tell him he would have to raise the rates
because it costs more to insure a "race" car. Is that not stupidity in motion?
LOL

----David
     '67 Sprite MKIV, Vicky