Re: Insurance

To: byers@cconnect.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 21:24:13 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Virginia is the same way.  No insurance while you have the plates you get
fined.  If you can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the car was
inoperable they MAY let you slide.

They spot check randomly.  I got one earlier this year on my Midget.

Had coverage so no problem.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA
1973 Midget  1275    '88 240 Volvo   '92  F150    '74 Midget  1275
(apart!)
Central Virginia MG Classics, AMGBA, VMSC