Re: Insurance

To: Gregory Kirk <gkirk@empirenet.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 19:35:19 -0400
Cc: Trummel <trummel@caa.army.mil>, b-evans@ix.netcom.com, Lancer7676@aol.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, transerv@sprynet.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
> Just a point of injterest here

> Trummel wrote:
>

> > But, I pointed out in my frustration and youthful
> > enthusiasm, you don't charge more for red cars (I had none),
> > and statistically, red cars are involved in more
> > accidents/mile than any other color car!
> >
> > Hard as it may seem to believe, all these years later they
> > still haven't picked up on the idea.  Nowhere on insurance
> > applications do they ask the color of your car.

The reason RED cars are involved in more accidents is because there are more red
cars on the road then any other color.
If you are bored in traffic like I am from time to time, just count red cars and
you will find 6 out of 10.

I won't get into silver Hondas on this thread! Ha ha.

Frank

ps. My rates never went down, they started out at $300 per year and are now
$3000 per year.
and I'm a bit older then 25, married too.
Go figure!