Re: Reverse Lamp - A different problem

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Reverse Lamp - A different problem
From: Philip Hubbard <phubbard@carroll.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 1998 23:52:24 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 07:46 PM 4/23/98 PDT, David Ramsey wrote:
>lamp revese light, VB catalog, page 124, part #8-766 @$43.95 ain't what
you need?

Ooops, well I am a dolt.  That looks like what I need - actually more than
I need.  The first time I looked at this I thought that 8-766 was just a
conglomeration of the other listed parts.  Now I see the part on the back
that indicates that 8-766 includes the housing I need.  I should have just
added up the prices of the rest of the parts sold separately and realized
that the whole reverse lamp assembly included more items.

Wow, seems a tad expensive when all I need is the housing piece, but c'est
la vie.  If no one has one in jumble at least I know I can get one new.

Next project, get the windshield washer fluid to shoot out.  I hear some
noise from the motor so perhaps that won't cost me too much.  :)

Philip
'74 Burgundy Midget