Re: SUMMARY: Insurance for LBCs

To: wmgilroy@lucent.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: SUMMARY: Insurance for LBCs
From: ric_bergstrom@juno.com (Richard L. Bergstrom)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 20:21:25 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
>I would check with your home-owners insurance. While your car is in
>your
>garage it should be fully covered under that policy.

ooh....Just had write back on this one..

>From my Homeowners Claims/ Agency background this would be highly
unlikely on almost any Homeowners policy you will ever find.  Get this in
writing from an an agent or claims person  (hint...you wont get this in
writing from anyone!)

I agree with Mr. Gilroy a standard auto policy (and great documentation
of restoration/value) is best for people who actually drive their
cars...most of us I hope.

I have a number of cars that have comprehensive only and no liability as
the plates are off and the car is in storage.

Ric Bergstrom,  Richmond,  VA  73-74 Midget, 88 Volvo

Central Virginia MG Classics  WWW.CENTRALVAMG.COM
COME TO RICHMOND---September 19th-20th Richmond British Car Days at
Berkeley Plantation.   E-mail me for info or see the website.