Re: Clutch replace

To: Dave Hiley <dhiley@cadvision.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch replace
From: Wayne Lowry <hotwheels@longviewtx.net>
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 1998 08:33:28 -0500
Cc: Robert Duquette <RobertDuquette@compuserve.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I have excellent willpower! Cosmo is a daily driver and I will maintain him,
but he will
never become a trailer king. (Cosmo is not a she!) Nor will he become a
wildly modified
steet beast. I just want to avoid butting my head against problems that
others have
solved before me! Installing good parts from reputable suppliers in a timely
fashion.
My biggest problem is always finding the time to actually get in there and do
the work.
My little brother asked if I was going to modify the clutch while reminding
me that all the
original bits had already lasted 38 years. Of the projects that have been
done in my family...And there have been many, we are convinced that a policy
"Keep it on the road"
Ya'll believe me.....don't ya?
Thanks
Bruce Lowry