Re: PDLJMPR Web Site

To: procyshyn@webt.com, jchurch@exis.net
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR Web Site
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 06:45:24 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Les:

Jeff.  When I first purchased my Sprite to restore, after purchasing the usual
shop manuals and restoration guides, I still wasn't sure where to go with it.
I guess all I needed was some "spiritual" support.  I found you and PDLJMPR.
It has been an invaluable source of inspiration to me, after the exposure to
the great people of the Interest that you have gotten together there.  And you
have assisted me immeasurably in our chats in the chat room.  Thank you for
your dedication and your expertise.  Whatever diversion has cropped up in your
life, may it be a fleeting one in order that we may (selfishly) have you back.

------David
       '67 Sprite, Vicky
       '79 Midget, Taz