Re: PDLJMPR Web Site

To: Biff Jones <biffjones@erols.com>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR Web Site
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 19:22:03 -0400
Cc: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I agree with everyone on this but....
I beleive Les was asking for some input from us since he he is between a
rock and a hard place for the time being.
We need to collectively put our minds together and do an issue or 2 for
Les.
I am always willing to write something and I now have a scanner but my
HTML skills are not that great. (Les knows this first hand since I'm
always on the phone with him when I try to update my home page)

Let's do an issue, call it the Summer of 98 or whatever. We can start
with Sprite Rush.
If you did anything this summer, put it in writting and let's help out
Les who has always helped all of us out!

Frank

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ