Re: PDLJMPR Web Site

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: PDLJMPR Web Site
From: "Jeff Church" <jchurch@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 00:42:22 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Les,
No need to "feel bad" about putting out another issue anytime soon.  Life,
in general, throws plenty of things at us to make us feel bad.  There is no
sense in adding to that list.  You have done yeoman's work with PDLJMPR.
Take a look at your own back issues.  They are damn good (the April '96
featuring Mike Larzarowicz's Bugeye is still my favorite).  Why do you think
plugs like me asked you to keep them around?  I'll tell you why -- they are
an extremely useful resource.  I see the PDLJMPR site listed as a Sprite
reference more than any other page.  That proves my point.

So, regardless of what you may be going through right now, rest assured that
your past service and continued dedication to Sprites is appreciated -- by
me and at least the other 60 Spritenuts grinning like idiots from their cars
in the Sprite Rush photos!

Jeff Church