PDLJMPR Web Site

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: PDLJMPR Web Site
From: Les Myer <lmyer@probe.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 23:43:00 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Gentlemen (and ladies):

Due to various reasons I will not get into right now, I have allowed
PDLJMPR to sit pretty much untouched since last December.  I have
personally had no Spridget activities this summer, and it doesn't look like
I have the immediate interest or material to put out another issue in the
near future.  I feel bad about this.

I would like to invite another Spridget enthusiast (that has actually had
activities this year) to take on publishing another issue or two this fall
and winter.  Of course, I would continue to pay for the web site since I
intend to pick it back up at some point next year.

Any interested parties should be able to write HTML and do FTP.  I suppose
I could scan photos, if necessary.  Let me know if you or a group of people
are interested in doing this - e mail if you are interested in taking this
on.  Otherwise, the site will sit as is until next summer. (However, the
classifieds run themselves).

Just thought I should let people know so they don't wonder.

Thanks,

Les Myer