Re: Tire

To: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Subject: Re: Tire
From: Ulix Goettsch <ulix@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 13:06:12 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
145-13 is closest to original and looks best on a stock car IMHO.
Recently I've been thinking if I had an early car like you in original
condition, I would go for the original bias-ply tires.
I think the original Dunlog Gold Seal tires are available again.

This would make the car feel just like it did when it was new.  It might
actually increase the fun by reducing roadholding and making for
predictable low speed drifts!

Ulix

On Fri, 11 Sep 1998, Elliott, Patrick wrote:

> What would the best tire (tyre) size for a  '62 MKII Sprite with stock
> wheels. (not wire).????
> What's stock?  What looks the best?
> Patrick Elliott
> (916) 857 6420 Desk