Re: Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised

To: <GMari58175@aol.com>, <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>, <jcoryell@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised
From: "Robert B. Houston" <transerv@sprynet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 09:16:55 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well, don't be so sure about all LBC owners.  Many years ago a friend of
mine had his tail light lenses removed from his TR3 while parked at a drive
in movie (younger listers ask your parents what that was).  He didn't want
to discuss why he didn't notice someone crawling up behind the car and
swiping the lenses, but obviously it was another LBC owner.

I'd check the parking garage and immediate neighborhood for other LBCs.
Never can tell.

I know I'm honest and I trust you, but I'll lock the house anyway.......

Robert Houston
74 Midget Katy

PS..things have definitely changed.  I remember when my parents found out
there was a lock on our front door!