Re: Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised

To: Fred Krampits <fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com>
Subject: Re: Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 08:27:45 -0700
Cc: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

Fred Krampits wrote:

> However, I do have Armed Security Guards at the front gate, who know who
> the car belongs to, ready to shoot anyone that trys to steal it.

    I work in probably the nicest professional area in Sacramento, by the
American River, not downtown.  The lot is full of expensive cars, driven by
mostly professionals.  We have a "security guard" that patrols in a white Ford
Bronco (add your own social comment).

    That being said,  I have an alarm, a club, the tonneau is fully zipped, and
the car is parked just outside my office window in view about 20 feet away.
There is a Korean expression that fits - "U bi Mu hwan", which roughly
translated, means "To be prepared is to not be afraid".  I used to be a lot less
cynical before I went to law school and spent 3 years reading case histories...

Steve.
1 stolen Midget radio, and that's it.