Re: Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised

To: fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com, jcoryell@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: Ugh!! Sprite Vandalised
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 06:17:14 EDT
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-09-15 18:19:17 EDT, fred@hprrc725.rose.hp.com writes:

<< eff: The parts are probably available from either VB or Moss. What I
 find interesting is that from what they took, it looks like the person
 knew what he was doing and probably needed the part himself. I would
 hate to think another Spridget owner would do that.

I concer with Fred that the thief knew what he was doing, but seriously
doubtthey were  spridget owners.  Might have gotten spooked, or maybe went to
steal the car, saw the Lucas on the switch and figured, why bother.  But
another spridget owner....no way.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj