Too Many Messages?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Too Many Messages?
From: "Daryl and Jennifer May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 17:13:22 -0700
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I counted 104 messages in the last 24 hours.  Much as I like most of the
content, I sense the trend is up, and that too much of a good think isn't
as good as less.

Could we start a discussion on what could keep the total within limits?
Examples:

1.  If we have a private message, send it to just the recipient.

2.  Keep all messages to the topic of spridgets.

Notwithstanding this, I find the List more user-friendly than a Bulletin
Board.  Is there a way to make the traffic flow better, or am I alone with
this concern?

Daryl