Re: a Very Sad thing

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: a Very Sad thing
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 21:52:26 -0400
Cc: dannyr@flint.umich.edu, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ajhsys@aol.com wrote:
  A plea from a parent to all
> listers...Teach you kids how to drive properly, even if they show no interest
> in your beloved LBC.  Defensive driving comes naturally if you have ever
> driven in an autocross.

I agree 100%. I have tried my best to teach my son defensive driving.
I am in the process of drilling my daughter now as she has her learners
permit.
I always tell them "what if..." and ask for an immediate reply.
Like what if that trailer came undone from the truck? Or what if that
guy is trying to out run the police?
BTW, my son had a Mini as his only car which he learned on and my
daughter has the A40 as her only car and is learning on it.
They both drive the Sprites too.

Frank (hoping he taught them well)