RE: Connections

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Connections
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 07:45:14 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Scary, isn't it???

WST

-----Original Message-----
From:   Ajhsys@aol.com [mailto:Ajhsys@aol.com]
Sent:   Tuesday, November 17, 1998 7:46 AM
To:     wsthompson@thicko.com; spridgets@autox.team.net

In a message dated 11/16/98 3:35:37 PM Eastern Standard Time,
wsthompson@thicko.com writes:

<< My dumbest moment...
 Non-LBC... there was the time when my old landlord (20 years ago) needed
 help in pulling the diesel out of an old Greyhound Scenicruiser bus... it
 came out in it's own cradle.
 As the 3 of us laid underneath the back of the bus on creepers, surveying
 the job, I looked up, and saw this big lever. Not thinking one bit, I
pulled
 it as I said...'What does this thing do?". Right after I said that, and had
 pulled the lever, we all realized it was the manual release to dump the
 shitter in the back of the bus.
 About 50 gallons of piss, shit, toilet paper, and that blue "Pot Shot"
stuff
 they use to cut down the smell came raining down on us.
 Dumb move. Funny 20 years later. Smelly then.
 WST
 Team Thicko

NO ONE WILL TOP THAT!  (No one would want to.)  Contest over.  Team Thicko
wins again!

Allen Hefner