RE: Connections

To: "'Daniel Thompson'" <dthompson@gbc.ca>, "'millerls@email.msn.com'" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Subject: RE: Connections
From: Andrew Griffith <Andrew.Griffith@ReadRite.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 12:40:10 -0800
Cc: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Boy I hear ya...
 I learned the hard way that you don't try to remove rear leaf springs when
they are sprung.
It was on my first car a '57 chevy and I was trying to install a lift kit to
rack the rear so I beat out that bolt with a hammer and punch from
underneath the spring. When that spring came down on me it stuck me to the
floor for about a half an hour till my brother came home and helped me out.
My chest still hurts sometimes.
I knew there was some reason why I bought a car with only half a leaf
spring.

-Drew