Re: $30,000 Bugeye

To: bthor@master.adams.com, rob-lewis@austin.rr.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: $30,000 Bugeye
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 15:14:58 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 05/1/1999  9:10:10PM,  bthor@master.adams.com writes:

<<  I don't honestly know how much money I've got in my car.  I've
 kept every receipt >>

Me to, only mine is modified.  I have probably spent about 3 times the amount
I would get IF I sold it.  I have no plans to sell and figure that having
owned the car for about 12 years now (my only car all this time) that it owes
me NOTHING.

I am never afraid to drive my car and happy when I can get the revs over 7,000
rpm and the speedo needle back round to the pin.  I do worry about it being
stolen from time to time but there is more to life than a car and better
things to worry about.

Just my two pence worth.

Daniel1312