Re: Gift Sprite

To: "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>, "M Brouillette" <mbrouill@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: "Leo S." <ldsp@flash.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 18:41:57 -0600
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
But then you will have to find some NOS parts for me to carry home to Iris
as he would get offended and do something nasty to me when he gets on the
road.  You know how these cars get jealous!!!! (ps. George, the crate for
the rotisserie is almost done)  Hey !!! that would work, GIFT NOS Parts ....
Any senders are welcome. And my wife will definitely not mind more NOS parts
in the dining room awaiting installation!!!!

Leo

Leo