Re: Gift Sprite

To: "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>, "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:50:42 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I still love this thread... It shows everything that is right with this
group of folks...
is there any chance of finding another one or does Team Thicko have any
junk cars laying around... we are just looking for a shell here.. we might
be able to make Ron the custodian of a List car... I.E. he owns it and
restores it... but everything is donated... I know many of us have parts
cars... this shouldn't be a major issue...

any thoughts on keeping this alive...
Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camero ( D Gas Altered )