Re: need honest response.....please

To: ldsp@flash.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need honest response.....please
From: "Peter Samaroo" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 1999 03:54:18 PST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Susie,
My thoughts are that you should always be able to get a refund on
anything you purchase, the only question is who pays the shipping. If an
item is wrong or not as described then I feel the seller should have to
bear the cost. If you ordered the wrong part or are not happy with the
quality but the seller has not decieved you then the cost of shipping
should be born by the buyer. I normally ship stuff out and tell people
to pay me when they get it if they are happy or return it if not. Yes I
have been burned (not by anyone on the list) but I will continue to do
things this way. I do try and let others know who I have been burned by
so that it does not happen to them.
Regards,
Peter S.

<spridgets@autox.team.net>