Re: observations of LBC ownership

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: observations of LBC ownership
From: Mark Snowdon <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 19:40:11 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

> Nory P wrote:
>
> > --had a delivery guy once say "Hey, that's one of them
> > MG Spyders, ain't it??
>
> I was never as insulted as when a guy walked by my house with his kids
> and told them my cars were "FIATS"!!!! I kept my mouth shut so not to
> let the kids think their Daddy was a complete idiot.
> --
> Frank Clarici
> Toms River, NJ
> Bugeye Sprite
> 67 Sprite
> 59 A40
> http://www.exit109.com/~spritenut/

Hey whats wrong with a Fiat? Ok don't answer that....I don't want four
thousand emails waiting for me tomorrow morning. But...I just obtained a
pair of Fiats(Fix It Again Tony) as a signing bonus to work for a fella.
The only reason, as I told my girlfriend, is because the 2000 has a back
seat, so we can take the girls(DAWGS) with us when we go for a cruise.
Besides a free ragtop that runs and drives has to be accepted, even if
it is a Fiat. Has anyone ever tried to fit a rear seat out of a 2000
into their midget? Might work, similar shape...

Mark Snowdon
(Driving as if no one was looking)

PS sorry to steal a tag line and modify it, but.....