Re: observations of LBC ownership

To: Sprite Maling List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: observations of LBC ownership
From: Swift Justice <samesq@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 16:07:58 -0800
Cc: Toby Atwater <tob@taltec.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Toby Atwater wrote:

>  It just seems like there were more teens involved in the inner workings of
> their cars in the past. It's too bad....

People don't understand how an Attorney would actually enjoy wriggling
underneath a
Sprite in a Junkyard in the Mud to get a decent A-arm, or why I come to the
office
sometimes with grease under the nails and the latest battle scar on my forehead
from
Jousting with one of the cars.  I guess I'm supposed to be out on a gold course
somewhere...

Steve.

--
|   Steve McGee,
|   Atty. at large
|   samesq@pacbell.net
|   Spridget page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/links.html
|   Mopar page http://home.pacbell.net/samesq/mopar.html

    "Only if you are unafraid of the truth will you ever find it."