Re: windshield and rubber

To: boxweed@thebest.net, ldsp@flash.net
Subject: Re: windshield and rubber
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 06:57:23 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/5/99 10:30:12 PM EST, boxweed@thebest.net writes:

<<  Scarborough Faire.  I bought
 several hundred dollars worth of parts from them for an MGA about 7 or 8
 years ago and had a very similar experience --- they told me that the parts
 were made in England; when they arrived, the were Chinese junk, I called to
 ask them to take them back, they were rude, and of course, they would not
 take back the parts. >>

Everyone writing this down for future reference?  It's been said before and
it is all too true now--we have to be open with each other about who is fair
and honest and who is a shyster for the good of all of us.  Is this outfit on
the Monster List?  I haven't checked. How do we get them OFF if they are?

---David