Paint Removal

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: Paint Removal
From: HFC <froggi@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 13:03:20 -0700
Cc: spidgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Bill,

A quick note:  Have you thought about blasting it yourself?  Up here
(anyway), a commercial gas compressor and necessary equipment can be
rented by the day.  All you need to supply is the blasting media of
choice, be it sand, glass, walnut husks or...???

One word of caution... and this comes from experience... be careful
around any large area such as the doors.  When I had FROGGI blasted, the
guy literally caved the doors in!  No fooling!  I spent a number of
hours with my rosebud torch,  a cold bucket of water and a rag working
it back out.  What a pain in the a$%.

Herb, WFO Racing