RE: Paint Removal

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Subject: RE: Paint Removal
From: Herb_Goede@amsinc.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 15:41:47 -0600
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

Bill,

Regarding your choice of car names.  The name Herbert has long been
associated with distinguished folks such as Heads of State, Financiers, and
Film Producers.  It was not until an unfortunate incident in the late
sixties that it became associated with questionable pieces of machinery.  I
do believe it is time to stop this foolishness. The idea of assigning a
name with such a strong heritage to a 64 spridget is appalling.

If you ever acquire an Aston Martin let me know.  I might reconsider.

Herb