Re: Paint Removal

To: billh@aaai.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Paint Removal
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 18:10:03 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/22/99 1:22:05 PM EST, billh@aaai.com writes:

<< At these prices I'll put I some elbow grease and
 strip it by hand. Anybody have a better idea. I like the idea of getting
 back a nice clean body to start with but I paid not much more than this
 for my car!  >>

I agree Bill.  I don't have the big bucks to follow my Sprite body so I have
to do these operations myself too.  I did find a pressure sand blaster at a
discount store for a hundred bucks and I expect that is going to help a lot,
and I have an air compressor with an air grinder.  I would rather put my
money into tools than pad a blaster's pocket.

--David