Re: Inquiring Minds Want To Know

To: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inquiring Minds Want To Know
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 07:57:08 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 4/28/99 2:08:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
TYPE79@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< How are you owners coping without extra fuses, without Permatex, without
dual-line braking systems, etc. etc. etc. etc.?

 Are you still running SU's on a stock manifold? An Austin ribcase on a 1275
or an Austin smoothcase on a 948?

 What are your experiences with the "factory issue"?

 Are you running in the pink? I know I am?

 Again, please don't take this as a slight on mods, mods are great, but what
about the plain vanilla users?

Mods are great, But I just can't seem to modify my MKII AN6 Sprite with
anything other than what was issued or available in it's day.  Still running
the 948 w/ smoothcase, though the Judson blower is an interesting but
troublsome upgrade.  NOS Lucas fog and rear lamps help alot at night.  the
dual horns are fabulous and are really loud.  The factory optional rear seat
cushion is also a bonus for when the kids go with me to a ride...and the DMH
steering wheel is alot more comfortable than the the one originaly fitted.
NOS luggage rack, frnnt bumper guard, etc. make for a pimpmobile style
sprite.  So, folks, the message is one can upgrade with original accessories
for pleasure and performance.  But again, to each his own!
george marinos
Sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj