RE: Sprite Side Windows

To: "'Wiedemeyer'" <boxweed@thebest.net>, Birch <birch@cadvision.com>
Subject: RE: Sprite Side Windows
From: "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 10:26:36 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
And your car will be heavier , have less elbow room , won't have the
beautiful aluminum cockpit surround , be very difficult to undo,
besides being "FAIRLY WORTHLESS" when you decide to sell it for a Bugeye
that looks correct . If you really need wind up windows , why not buy a ' 67
.This is not meant to flame you . Just carefully consider what you are
proposing .
Mark Hanna
AN5L/13731