Re: Sprite Side Windows

To: birch@cadvision.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sprite Side Windows
From: Metallian6@aol.com
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 23:37:53 EDT
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 5/19/99 8:53:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
birch@cadvision.com writes:

<< I plan to use my 60 Bugeye Sprite as a daily driver/commuter and would
 love to replace the detachable side curtains (sliding windows) and
 restructure/replace the doors to provide rollup style windows. Has
 anyone considered, seen, heard of or done this? >>

Hi Ken. As with anything you do to a lbc some people like it some don't.
Myself I will stick with the side curtains because it's a part of it's
originality and character. That's not to say you shouldn't modify your doors
to roll ups. If you want roll ups then you should have roll ups. It's a
matter of your personal taste and needs. I mean, hey, it's your car and as
long as your happy with the results, that's all that matters. Good luck and
have fun with your lbc.

Jamie
1962 AH Sprite (Restoration in progress)
1979 Trans Am (Blown engine :-( )
Web site link:  <A
HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/fl2/darkside/mycar.html";>1962 Austin-Healey
Sprite Restoration