Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Largest Brewery? [WasChurch key (NO LBC)]
From: "Robert Duquette" <RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 06:17:50 -0400
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Here there are at least 3 ways to try Guinness.  You can go to the retail
store and buy it in the bottle or in a can.  The can has a (I forget the
gas) capsule in it that releases when the can is opened, producing a foaming
beer.  The other way is to go to a proper pub where someone knows how to
pour it.  These all taste different, with the pub winning out.  As mentioned
in a previous post, I brew my own Guinness substitute.  It comes in second.

Robert Duquette
Ottawa ON Canada
http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette
RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca